the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, January 5, 2007

That's weird. I've been trying to access LJ the whole day until I gave up using Firefox. I tried with IE and voila! :D I'm in! :P

I've been feeling sick the whole day. It started last night when I felt like my bones were brittle because I experienced pricking pain the whole night. I thought if I slept it off until morning I'd be okay again. I was also expecting to get the flu but where could I have caught it? I woke up and stared at the wall for a few minutes and realized that my bones still hurt. It was like I was horizontally inclined the whole morning. I gave in to Panadol Extra to make me feel better and it did. But right now my bones hurt again. That pricking sensation is bothering me. Animal Planet and the show about penguins made me feel better as I lay on my bed half asleep.

Medicine and Alej made me feel better in the evening when he dropped by. We watched Animal Planet a bit and then left for Ortigas to meet up with his mom. We dropped by Megamall, went around Cybermall and gaped at a pretty green(!) 4GB flash disk!! *salivates* I also impulsively bought a set of colorful bangles. We had dinner at Behrouz at Metrowalk. Shawarma was soooo stuffing but soo good. :9

I hope I feel better tomorrow. The aching of my bones is back. I need to be in tip-top shape because I'm leaving for Pangasinan at 5AM Saturday morning to be at a 2PM wedding in Dagupan. My father is going be one of the sponsors of the couple to be married and we're staying overnight at Dagupan before the drive back home to Manila on Sunday. I haven't started packing and I should have done it earlier because tomorrow I'll be gone the whole day and I'd be too tired to pack at night. *groans*

Toodles, kids!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home