the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Year Ender Survey (I know it's late)

What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
A LOT! ;)

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't really make them but i have a few in mind.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Tal! And I'm one of Johann's (sp?) godmother!

Did anyone close to you die?
None (thank God!)

What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Strength, good health, optimism, and money. :P

Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got sick for a couple of days because I caught the flu. My bones felt like they were about to break.

What was the best thing you bought?
My red Chucks, ipod mini crystal case (which Alej accidentally broke *wahhh!!!*), Motorola Razr V3X, a Terranova bag, and another white bag.!!! :D

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mine? HAHA!

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Can't think of any.

Where did most of your money go?
New celphone, clothes, bags, some girly stuff.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
the car shows, Christmas, Alej's coming home from the province, etc.

What song(s) will always remind you of 2006?
JoJo's Too Little Too Late, This Time, How to Save a Life by The Fray, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol and that annoying song by Yeng Constantino Hawak Kamay because it's overplayed.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? -- happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? -- Thinner, I think? HAHA!
iii. richer or poorer? -- Richer.

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Excercised. Ate healthy. Been nicer.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Eat. Whine. Be a brat.

What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy and House! :D Wooohooo!

What was your greatest musical discovery?
High School Musical (HAHA!)

What was your favorite film of this year?
The Prestige, no doubt. And Happy Feet.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
ooooh there's only one answer here. It could have happened somewhere in April last year.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
More girly, less Plain Jane like I usually wear.

What kept you sane?
GOD, family, Alej, friends and the little things.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
It doesn't matter how fast you get to the finish line. What matters is HOW you get there and how you ENJOYED every minute of it.

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
- that I lost weight.
- that I'm beautiful (heyyy this is my few minutes of fame)
- that I look like a sixteen year old (compliment coming from my father's officemate who thought I was still in high school, my boyfriend thinks so too hehe) yeeeeeeeee!


What did you like most about yourself this year?
OPTIMISM. Definitely optimism and breaking away from norms.

What did you hate most about yourself this year?
My being stubborn, of course!

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Truth be told I've tried my best
But somewhere along the way
I got caught up in all there was to offer
And the cost was so much more than I could bear

Though I've tried, I've fallen...
I have sunk so low
I messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so...
"
- Fallen, Sarah Maclachlan

Was 2006 a good year for you?
It was a rollercoaster but definitely a good year.

Where were you when 2006 began?
At home. :)

Who were you with?
Family

Where will you be when 2006 ends?
At home

Who will you be with when 2006 ends?
Family and Alej

What was your favorite month of 2006?
August (my birthday) and December (Christmas)

What are your plans for 2007?
Work, save, travel, and see where I'll go from there.

What are your wishes for the new year?
World peace and eradicate, if not, lessen poverty. Seriously.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home