the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Grown-Up Christmas List

I know I won't get them but it's still fun to make up a list. :)



I noticed how two out of three are gadgets. I am a gadget girl, aren't I? sigh

Yun lang. HAHA! :P I already got a wallet replacement. It looks very grungey and it's Mango. Alej gave me his gift in advance because he left for the province last night (yes, I do miss him lots). I also gave mine in advance. Three t-shirts. We went to Glorietta the night before he left so he could get fitted and I won't have to worry about returning shirts of the wrong size.

My sister and I also went to Tiendesitas last Sunday after the lunch thing at Capitol Hills in Pasig. We did a little shopping of our own there. Partly for gifts and partly for ourselves. I love Tiendesitas. I don't know why. :) About the lunch thing, Ambassador Tirona hosted a reunion/Christmas party for everyone she worked with in her previous posts-- Kenya, Thailand, Myanmar, and Vietnam. So it was sort of a reunion for Myanmar people there and I get to see the little kids again. Only, they're not kids anymore. The once "babies" are now in college! WOW!

It was a long day and we left Tiendesitas with a dent in our wallets but shopping makes every girl happy so we were happy. My father and his officemate waited for my sister and I at the foodcourt. I think it was so cool of Papa to wait for us for almost two hours while we did our shopping. :D

I'm off! House awaits upstairs.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger KAI said...

That Swiss Knife in apple green is CUTE! I want one too!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

I like the USB pendant Gail~ That would be great for the millions of pictures that I have on my computer~I also love gadgets!!!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ahh, such cute gifts! that usb necklace is great :)

It's always crazy how big and grown up my my friends look when i haven't seen them in a long time, I hope you have a great time and that you get those gifts!

4:08 AM  
Blogger Dei Vy said...

i love those usb thingys!! it's universal right? like.. it can be used for iMac's right? i'm pretty sure it is.. i just like to ask questions.

aneeway, buti ka pa naka christmas shopping na. i still have to wait til friday to get my check and then squeeze in with the last minute shoppers to buy gifts which will leave me broke for another 2 weeks. *pfft* haha.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

KAI: I know, right? I love it!

TITA BELLE: I know! I want one too! But it's almost 6000pesos here. :/ I'm going to have to save up for it.

DEE: well, i'm already having a great time dreaming about them HAHA! :)

DEI: yup! they're universal! awesome! :D:D:D i hope you get your christmas shopping done and i hope you survive the holiday rush! :D

1:02 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I want a swiss army knife too! In magenta naman. =P I'd give you oatmeat choco-chip cookies (I've been baking dozens lately), but I have no idea how to give them to you. =P

8:28 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

ANNA: oh dear! throw them here! :D:D:D HAHA!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home