the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

*british accent* I need a cuppa tea, please *british accent*

A while ago I woke up from a nap into a bad migraine. The reason for the nap was because my head was beginning to hurt but it got worse when I slept it off. After a cold shower (it usually helps me to get better) I took Excedrin for the headache. Now, I'm dizzy.

What kind of people would create a pill that supposedly cures migraine but has dizziness as side effect? It's crazy! And we don't have Iburpofen or Mefenamic Acid in this house because our medicine box is well, er, out of medicine. Take last night, for example. Alej and I wanted to eat at Aysee's for sisig (it's really goood!) near Ultra at Pasig. But there were too many people so we were going to eat at McDo, Eastwood instead. But we found out that there was Aysee's at Eastwood near Tokyo Tokyo so we ate there instead. The sisig was WAYYY oily. So when I slept that night, I woke up to a bad stomach ache (and you don't need to know the rest) hehe! But lucky me, I found a single Buscopan (it cures stomach aches) pill on the bookshelf. I don't know how my night could've been if I didn't find that pill.

So yes, it's time for medicine shopping especially for someone who's always in pain like poor old me.

Sidenote: I was going to blog a longer one because I had such a busy but very tiring week last week. I'll reserve my storytelling when I feel way better already.

4 Comments:

Blogger KAI said...

Haha, medicine shopping, sounds interesting! :P But yeah, it's definitely nice to have a lot at home, always come handy.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

KAI: I sound like an addict, don't I? HAHA!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

wow gail~ reading this post reminds me of...ME~ I just went thru a whole bottle of Excedrin in 2 weeks! Yesh, the side effects sucks~ Especially when I'm on the train...I always carry a brown bag in case***
Hope you feel better~ Love Ya!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Dei Vy said...

hello little miss pill popper!! hehe. i miss those medicines that could actually get rid of whatever pain or allergy you have.

the medicines here's are all "relieves any.." or "temporarily.." nothing that could get rid of anything fast that's over the counter.

anyways, the whole reaon i'm commenting is because your title reminded me of how your sister used to get pissed off when you do a fake british accent. buh-teh fly.. buh-teh fly!! haha

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home