the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, December 7, 2006

A Public Apology To Those Concerned

I'm already sleepy but I'm waiting for my body to give in and finally succumb to this drowisness so that I'd crash into deep slumber and not stay awake for hours thinking. When I stay awake tossing and turning in bed whenever I couldn't sleep, I end up thinking too much and if that happens sleep would be even more elusive.

I feel guilty for not celebrating Word AIDS Day last Friday appropriately. Last year I went to that MTV Staying Alive concert with Alej and my friends. We went around the booths (UNICEF, Remedios AIDS Foundation, etc.) and had a great time at The Fort.

sigh

And to everyone whose birthday I always forget-- I AM SO SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART IF I ALWAYS FORGET. I AM SO BAD AT DATES. REALLY. I AM THE WORST WHEN IT COMES TO REMEMBERING BIRTHDATES. SO I'M SORRY IF I MISSED GREETING YOU. ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE SPECIAL AND I WANT THEM TO FEEL THAT WAY. IT'S JUST THAT MY MEMORY FAILS ME WHENEVER I NEED TO GREET A BIRTHDAY GIRL/BOY. I AM SO SORRY. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD I FEEL WHENEVER I MISS A BIRTHDAY. :(

Mitchie AND Tito Lynn, Belated Happy Happy Birthday!!! I LOVE AND MISS YOU! :D I Hope all is well in life, love, and work. Mwah!


And to YOU, I'm really sorry if you're the one who has to suffer from my over-sensitivity and incredibly nasty mood swings. It's just that my feelings betray me during times when I need them the most. It's always the extremes, I'm sure you know that by now-- it's either that I feel too much or that I feel too less. And I'm working on it. I need to stop being oversensitive and paranoid. If you think I hurt you, you're wrong. I hurt myself more. And I wish I could stop being a girl sometimes so that I can be as strong and hard as a rock. But I'm not. I'm weak. You're my Achilles' Heel, I guess.

I'm sorry. Again.

I hope I get some sleep tonight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, whatever's bothering you, stress or whathaveyous, hope you're feeling better now. As the aged song goes, smile though your heart is aching, hehehe. Gee, my pathetic attempt of tickling you :))

7:04 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

KAI: HAHA! And it actually worked. Thanks, Kai! For the kind words. :)

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there gail! we all have shortcomings, but people who love us will accept us no matter.. we love you gail..

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home