the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, November 27, 2006

A Weekend at the Car Show (Silvercity Auto Mall)

Hello, there! I had a verryyyy long ass weekend because of the car show. We had to be there for about 10 hours on both Saturday and Sunday and it was soooo exhausting. YES! Sitting down for HOURS can be exhausting and the place was badly air-conditioned so yeah, it was EXHAUSTING. I'll stop being repetitive now.

I didn't need to pay for entrance because of this:




There were so many entries (CARS!!) and I thought it was crowded at first. I had a great time hanging out with Alej and his Revtech friends (they won 6 awards, by the way, including 3rd place as Best Car Club or something hehe).




This picture is funny because the guy on the right was posing beside the car beside this old school Mustang that I ♥. I was waiting and waiting for him to finish posing but it took him soooo long! I WANT A MUSTANG, A RED ONE.

Day 1:
- Ais was at the car show with Gelo. We got to hang out from noon till night. I had fun and didn't get bored because we talked, went around, talked, and went around some more. At night we went to Go Nuts Donuts at the Hypermart in front of Silvercity because we wanted airconditioning that wasn't provided by faulty split-type airconditioning. And then we moved to Tiendesitas, went around some more, and I met up with Alej's family because it was Angela's birthday dinner. We had a very LOOOOOONG table that was set right smack in the middle of the front of the stage. It was like a wedding banquet or something. HAHA!

And then I lost my vanity kit with the only make-up I wear and liked and then poof. I left it at the rest room while Ais and I went there earlier. I only realized it after two hours. TWO HOURS!

Went back to the car show and hung out at the booth my sister and friends set up. There were a lot of their friends who stayed to support. AWWW. Mostly Jinx's and Kuya John's friends but astig pa rin. At around 1AM we packed up and finally went home.

Day 2:
It was the same riot but the day was more tiring because I stayed with Alej until the awarding. Tito Jon and Tito Lynn dropped by in the afternoon. WAW! HANGSWIT! And bought three more shirts (!!!) from the booth. YEYY! And Tito Jon gave me their receipt from Starbucks (two stickers, yo!). During the awarding There were no seats so we sat on the floor during the awarding ceremony and I was getting impatient because I was tired and I lacked sleep. But it was still fun.

So yeah. I uploaded a lot of pictures at the Multiply of cars. PIMP MY RIDE cars. I also uploaded a couple on Flickr (see sidebar thumbnails for links) :D HAHA! I'm a crazy car girl!

I'm proud of Alej! :) *confetti* It was his first car show. :D



He got it repainted and renovated after the side of the car got hit by a truck one morning months ago. I like how the mags' color go well with the greeness. HEHE.



Ais and I at the Revtech area. She was bragging (HAHA!) how the flash on her cameraphone (Sony Ericsson K800i) was awesome. IT REALLY IS! :D




Ate and her business buddies were happy because their booth was a great success. A lot of people bought t-shirts, drinks, and dim-sum. Wheee! :D So thank you if you're one of them and thank you, Tito Ninong and Tito Jon for dropping by. :D

It's sad. I have no pictures of people (US!!!) because my good digicam is being sent off to the Canon hospital. The old Nikon has bad resolution. So I had to make use with just my celphone.

Staple drinks for the weekend:




The Coca Cola addiction is back. SO. NOT. GOOD. And it was my first time the past weekend to drink C2 Lemon Iced Tea because I always drink the Green Tea variant (I love it, it tastes like Yeo's Sugar Cane juice in can).

Sidenote: I miss my (Abu Dhabi) high school friends! Jane, Jern, Ewie, Dars, Winston, Mark, basta! The whole gang! LETS GO OUT!

That's it, kids! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home