the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Oh, the headache! I currently have a monster headache. I shouldn't be complaining because I have this all the time but each headache is headbang worthy. I hate hate hate headaches. I know. I'm reptitive especially when I'm caffeine high-- Excedrin + Toffee Nut Latte= ♥.

I had my sisig fix today because Alej and I went to Tiendesitas to take care of Angela's birthday preparations. As usual, when we got there we were very hungry so we pigged out. When we say pig out, we order too much food and always end up ordering the greasiest of grease. Ewww. This headache tagged along with me the whole evening. Even Excedrin didn't work and that extra caffeine from coffee. Sheesh. I think I need to take Sibelium to prevent these migraine attacks instead of dealing with painkillers when it's here.

I took Tylenol PM right when I got home. I need to kill this headache. Tylenol PM will knock the living daylight (er, moonlight?) out of me right after the medicine kicks in. Oh, migraine. Please go away. I want to sleep already. I may be narcoleptic, you see. I've been sleepy as early as 10PM the past few days!

I got another job call today but turned it down because I'm sure there are better jobs out there. No thank you very much for offering me a job that would put my health in peril. I still have months to knock on doors of companies who are willing to take me into their loving arms and I think I am a fairly fast learner so bring it on, world. If a job offer comes from the current company I'm with right now then yey! But until then, I will play my cards safe and pass my resume to just about anyone I think I like. A Segurista, they call it in Filipino. Heeh.

Okay bye. I'm blabbering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home