the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Too much caffeine and cake from my sister's birthday dinner cost me hours of sleep last night. Well, I did sleep but still felt restless because it was a shallow sleep although I did dream about random things. I don't remember the others but I remember that I dreamt about Grey's Anatomy ala horror flick. Seriously. I dreamt that Izzie Stevens was a serial killer. HAHA! Hilarious. But in the dream I was scared.

Today I met up with people from work. Alej picked me up from NisComm because he finally got his car back-- shiney and beautiful and different than before! Pimped out! HAHA! He dropped me off at Metrowalk after a few detours-- picking up shirts from Kuya John at Banawe and then charging my phone at his house for a few minutes. At Metrowalk- Sam, Arbie, Reggie and I had dinner at Behrouz. The best shawarma I've had so far and yoghurt shake but the resto has the worst tables. It's too high! Or maybe I'm too short. Whatever. And then peppermint mocha again. I'm a loser. I only have two stickers but Sam has two more to complete hers. Phooey. I wanted to hunt for dvds but the stalls there were probably raided a few days ago because there were no deebeedee stalls to be found. It's a vice-- shopping for deebeedees that are illegal. After hanging out over coffee, talking, and car watching, Reggie and Sam dropped me off at Home Depot where Alej was with friends. We stayed for a while and hung out at J'Jay's until it was time for home.

My legs hurt. I'm like this when I have a long day. I think it's the Restless Legs Syndrome. I need to hop into bed because I'm tired.

Good night, world. Thank you for a great day. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Check out Dr. Callie in my blog! :D

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! Your site is just beautiful. I adore it. I can't have cake and coffee (it's completely ruins any hope I had for sleep)!

hmm what's shawarma?

4:06 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

JOEY: okay! :) i love her already!

DEE: HAhA! yeah, sugar and caffeine. they're not a good combo.

Shawarma is an Arabian/Mediterranean sandwich. It's equivalent to pita wraps but theirs is better because of the garlic sauce and the beef/chicken they put in it. You should try one!

DEI: oh wow! yey! cooking and eating. my favorite things to do. HAHA! oh yes, bring on the flabs. :P

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home