the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

splat

I'm home. I didn't sleep last night AT ALL. I had breakfast with Pao and Apple at Jollibee around 7am this morning because we got back to the city that early. We ate and relaxed for an hour before Alej picked me up to take me home. Fell asleep in the car--as in SLEEP. Got home and took another nap. Lunch. Nap. Then Alej had to leave. I'm going to sleep again because all in all I must have just about three hours of sleep.

Contrary to my previous blog, I did get tipsy last night but without the scary palpitations and heavy breathing-- maybe the heavens did want me to get drunk (I'm kidding). I brought my old Nikon digicam with me but didn't take that much photos with it. Bea and Pao have tons and they will justify how much fun we had. Phooey, though. Bea had to leave at 11ish.

Time to go. My bed is calling me. Yesterday was, by far, the longest day I've had in years.

Splat. My brain is like that-- SABAW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home