the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, October 8, 2006

my mom's famous brownie recipe for afternoon snack :)

my cousin anne came over today. we watched tv, surfed the internet, and just played lazy girls in our room. it's sick. HAHA! all we did was eat-- mama's famous brownies, junk food, and a glass of milk for each of us. kind of reminded me the summer Daivy and i became close. she'd come over every single day that summer in high school (back when abu dhabi was still home). we giggled like normal high school girls and called the local radio station just because we thought the British DJ's voice was hot.

my cousin is going to Shanghai next week and asked me to come along. i had to turn the offer down. if i only had 20K with me right now i would've grabbed the offer. free hotel and just plane tickets plus pocket money to take care of. but no i can't go. oh well! there's still next time! :)

and then there's our pending Bohol trip next summer. i won't elaborate further because this trip is exclusively for my cousin anne, ate, and i only and i might jinx it. but i'm excited already! HAHA!

a not-so fruitful weekend. i should shoot myself for being a lazy bum. yes, i will TRY to be productive tomorrow. with that, i end this blog post. HEEH! i'm updating my Flickr more now. wheee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

those were the days and i could still remember it like it was yesterday. man. if i could, i'd still go to your house often and i can cook main course and you bake desserts and we can be fat together forever and ever. HAHAHAHAHA..

oh yeah, i was reading your entry and all of a sudden i'm just like thinking.. "i'm going to shanghai? says who?". haha. that got me confused for a second there.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

i was supposed to replace "she" with "my cousin" but i got faulty dsl connection the night i posted that. laziness took over and i didn't edit it anymore. HAHA!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home