the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, October 7, 2006

i have a headache-- another fruit of my oversleeping. i was just too tired from yesterday.

my father underwent surgery last week and was confined for a few days. he's back home now although recovery period is going to cover about a month. the operation was for his gall bladder to be removed from the tiny (but several) gall stones. so there. in between staying hours at the hospital accompanying my mother and visiting my father, i also visited angela (alej's siste) who was confined at another hospital. what's with sickness these days? ah, well. take care of your health!

i feel really lazy today. i just want to sleep the whole day but i have stuff to write-- part of the final stretch. at least for now.

i need to be productive this weekend. somebody help me. *groans*

oh, and i'm plugging my godfather's blog and tito jon's as well! they're very new to the blogging scene but very addicted to it. HAHA! love you both! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home