the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, October 2, 2006

wishful thinking, that's all this is.

if i were to be born again, i'd ask God to make me an artist or a writer living in Tuscany-- doing nothing but paint, write, or take photos. i'd spend each day bathing under the sun or reading a book in an Italian cafe sipping my espresso after a hearty pizza margherita meal. and then i'd stroll by the beach and think about what my next painting, book, or photo exhibit would be. at night in my Tuscan Villa bedroom, i will retire to sweet slumber with a happy/content smile on my face. fans, art enthusiasts, or readers will know about me all over the world and i will be living off the rest of my reborn life traveling around the world. money? they will come from my royalties. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

i think, you could still (possibly) make it happen.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

i hope you're right! :P

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home