the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, November 2, 2006

I finally got around buying the seasons 1 and 2 of Grey's Anatomy. I figured I should start from the beginning since I was only able to watch a few episodes whenever I could. I have a thing for not being able to follow my favorite series even if I am already addicted. I just can't wait week after week for an episode with advertisements in between so I buy the whole season instead. That way, it's like watching a VERY LONG MOVIE.

Grey's Anatomy is just stellar in such a way that it's drama, comedy, romance, and everything else in between. You get what I mean? For the past episodes I've watched, they have already made me teary-eyed, kilig over Dr. Grey-Dr. McDreamy and Dr. Burke-Dr.Yang tandems. It has made me laugh, cry, moved me, etc. I just love the show!

And in a totally unrelated note, I have a new philosophy to live by:

"Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today." (Benjamin Franklin)

Yes, that means I'm saying goodbye to my old procrastinator self. No kidding. It's time I grew up and so far, so good! I've been doing things that I need to do as soon as I get them (re: work) especially if I'm not doing anything. It really feels good to accomplish things beforehand because I make more time to do something else more interesting after I'm done with the less interesting part.

I might be growing up, afterall!

5 Comments:

Blogger Aletha Jane said...

i love grey's anatomy! =)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

JANE: Di ba? ♥!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaah me too.. me too!! it usually airs at around 9pm (thurs) here and you could watch it online at abc.com at midnight.

you should try watching "ugly betty" too and heroes. i'm soooo addicted. you could catch ugly betty on abc.com and heroes at nbc.com

since you have dsl now.. i dont see any problems with that.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. i think your time is 16 hours advanced. it be cool if you could watch it online and we could rant about the episodes. i also like "my name is earl" it's straight up comedy.. i forgot which network that one's from but you could just google it. it's hilarious!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

DEI: there's My Name is Earl on cable. I already caught two episodes, I think. I also like Everybody Hates Chris. It's hilarious. :P

Okay, I'll try to catch it online sometime and I'll tell you about it.

P.S. EMAIL ME ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHAT!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home