the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone! So how did I celebrate Halloween? Well, I sat in front of the laptop and made a new layout. Muhahaha! :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
nevermind if it's dusty! give the poor little guy a break. :P


My skin is so dry because I use Johnson's Baby Milk Lotion. I love the smell but it does nothing for my skin. I have chicken skin now. No wait, maybe scaley fish skin. Eck. So I'm back to Jergens because it does better than baby lotion but I still like the milk lotion's smell!

I'm hungry and my eyes hurt. (-.-)!!

Yesterday Alej and I ate at Mr. Kebab. I love it there. It's officially one of my favorite restaurants. I hate the fact that you have to get in line before grabbing a seat, though. Really! That's how fully packed the place is. Food is cheap and very yummy-- that's why it's fully packed all the time. Yes, even during weekdays! Yesterday was my 5th time there and I keep ordering the same thing- Keema. It's their best seller and it's soooo good. Shawarma is also good- both plated and sandwich. I want to bring friends there. Anyone interested? Maybe I can bring my friends there the next time we have one of our lunch/dinner get-together.

Another cheap thrill is the new place we discovered (by the help of my sister and her boyfriend) somewhere in Banawe. It's called Everything at Steak. Again, good food for a good price! A plate of large slab of t-bone steak is just Php120! You can choose from two scoops of mashed potatoes or one cup of rice. Their menu is like that of Tender Bob's so if you like it there, you'll definitely love Everything at Steak.

Talking about food made me even more hungry. Gotta go! Tito Jon and Tito Lynn are here. Oh dear, they brought a stack of styro with Pao Tsin stuff inside! We're like refugees being fed by the government! Well, yeah. That's what happens when the mother is away. Teehee. Thanks titos!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're very welcome gail, if you have any food in mind.. txt me so that's what we'll bring next week. :)

12:41 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Re: new layout

Ooooh nice!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger jern del rosario said...

mr kebab! im lovin it there too! they actually have a branch near UE, and we always go there!haha:)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITO JON: haha! sounds tempting but mama's absence is a perfect excuse to go on a diet. :P

JOEY: yey for new layouts! HAHA!

JERN: talaga? mmm, interesting. is it as good as the one in quezon ave? :)

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mr. Kebab too!!! =P I live waaaayyy down south, but there has been several times when I'd beg JR to bring me there at the oddest times (think way past 12am!), even if that means going home really late! =P hehe!

Love the new layout pala. =)

3:01 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

ANNA: di baaa? the food is so good! :D

thank you for the compliment. :)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home