the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I love this chica!

Before church my sister and I camwhored while waiting for Papa to get ready.
It was also good hair day.
For once, that advertisement on tv was saying the truth.
Then we ate out with Papa, Japanese food, YUM!
Bought hairbands (polka dots! Lapit na New Year!) and then Starbucks.
I no longer feel motivated to fill in my Starbucks Planner thing.
Tito Jon bought ate and I a leather bound pocket-sized notebook from the International Bazaar.
One for each of us. Yey!
My sister lost our tickets so we didn't go anymore.
And Jane, your addiction to Holy Kettle Corn is infectuous. I bought a bag today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And something I have in common with Tito Jon...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I know. Too many pictures of us. Don't they make you sick? HAHA! :P Forgive me. I'm on caffeine high.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are both sooooo beautiful~ I LOVE pearls too!!! and your Ate got braces~ I noticed them from her b-day pics but forgot to mention it~

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, beautiful as always. you 2 are sooo cute.

pearls are fab!! every girl should have atleast one set.

anyways, is gwen wearing braces?? i cant really tell but it seems like it.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm linking you! c",)
i love this layout. didn't you have a different one a few days ago?

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pearls??? yuck! i hate them!! whoever said i loved them??? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle is right...you guys are sooooo beautiful!!!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

helloooooooooooooo... kulit ko ba? hehehe

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah...never!!! you can't ever, ever have too much pictures of yourselves in your own blog!!! if it makes people sick, then it's their issue, not yours!!! better yet, refer them to my blog!!! hahahahahaha

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! you're addicted too! it's yummy! =D

11:12 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITA BELLE: yup! pearls are love! thanks, tita! yes, ate got braces. :D

DEI: yup! cos her jaw is misaligned. the ortho wanted to fix it before she gets lock-jaw. :)

TITO JON: riiight. like i believe you. :P

TITO LYNN: HAHA! GOOD ONE!

LENG: I linked you back! :D

JANE: Chef Tony's is better! PROMISE!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home