the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

So what's up, chocnut? I know. I'm corny so. You don't need to rub it in. I'm sleepy. I was trying to be funny by rhyming. It's almost 1AM I should be sleepy, right? Lately I've been sleepy as early as 11PM. Hurray for me because I hate not being able to sleep earlier than my body regularly sleeps. Bed time for me is usually at 2AM. At least these days.

Speaking of ryhmes, my professor told the class that one day a student replied to his text by saying:

Student: Okay, tooth decay!

He was puzzled after reading the reply. He thought the student was referring to him as "tooth decay"! Talk about generation gap. HAHA! It was only after a while when he realized that the "tooth decay" part was for rhyming. Ah, well.

Tito Jon gave me this from the International Bazaar. It's Mylene Dizon's business and these are available at Fully Booked too:





It's a pocket sized, leather-bound notebook with blank pages on them. Perfect for doodles and for playing with words. I love it! Thanks, Tito Jon! :)

And I made up my mind. Chef Tony's popcorn is WAY WAY WAY better than Holy Kettle Corn. :P Better packaging too! Sorry, Jane. HAHA! Tito Lynn and I finished the smaller tub in one seating. YEOW! This big one is for them to take home. I just had to take a picture of it because it's ridiculously large. I'm used to smaller containers. :P



It's going to be a busy busy weekend! There's the car show and Angela's birthday celebration on Saturday at Tiendesitas. I like Tiendesitas on weekends. It's a happy place where people go drink and be merry. I like Tiendesitas. Period. Probably because of the fact that dogs are very welcome (there's a dog show every week and a Pet Village), lots of food (I love Sisigland because of the sisig!) and beer. HAHA! I sound like a drunkard but I'm honestly not.

Good night, kids!

2 Comments:

Blogger My Little Brown Bag said...

Hey girl!

I love to get that fine leather clad book as a giveaway to friends.

Hmm. Problem is how can I get these items delivered here in Dubai. Do they have a website where I can order?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

Hi, I'm not really sure they do. Just google for it. The brand name is "Author's" :D

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home