the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

[insert witty title here]

It's cold. And I'm still sleepy. I wish I could go back to bed and doze off but NOOOOO. I have responsibilities to face. I hate that word. Responsibilities. Maybe I can drop by Starbucks for a peppermint mocha or a chocolate cream chip. But nooooo that would mean I'd have to sit alone by the window and stare off to space. ALONE. How sad. :'( Some days I enjoy being alone but some days I do not. Like today. I need company today.
My coffee buddy has migrated to Canada and my boyfriend has responsibilities to face too.

sigh

Pldt DSL is acting up again. I don't have DSL. And then a light bulb switched on inside my head after I reported the DSL problem to the customer service. I remembered when the customer representative told me before that I can automatically use dial-up (PLDT Vibe) for free if the DSL's down. So yeah. Wheeee!

Before I go, I'll say it again: I hate responsibilities. On the contrary, there are A LOT MORE things to be happy about rather than be grumpy about facing the world. Bring it on! :P This natural high will last me for a month or so. I HOPE! :D

SIDENOTE: I want purple or red hair extension clip-ons. o(^-^)o

Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever wanted to be responsible for something anyway, especially when you is all to blame when something fails.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home