the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy is me!

GYAAA!!!!!!!! I HAVE DSL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HAPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found out a while ago while i was surfing the net using PLDT Vibe. The connection was funny and then I got disconnected. When I tried reconnecting I kept getting an error dialog box and I realized that the dial-up emergency connection automatically stops when the DSL is working again. So I set up the router (while praying really hard for the ADSL light to start blinking again) and wheeeeee! I'm on DSL again! :D:D:D

I am a happy penguin! HAHA! I love saying that especially after watching Happy Feet.

I was in bed a few hours ago and I dozed off with menthol balm on both my temples (it relaxes me and helps me sleep, I recently found out). I had a headache again. I think it's because of my watching House for days in a row. I'm on the 2nd season and it's toxic, you see. Like Grey's Anatomy, I dream about the show. With me in it. It's so weird. So with menthol balm on my temples, I put a pillow over my face and fell asleep like that. I woke up to my celphone beeping because Alej texted. So now I'm up because if I slept more I won't be able to sleep later. I'm just waiting for the clock to strike midnight and I'm hopping into bed. Or not since I have DSL again. WAHAHA! :P

I just had leftover chocolate caramel cake and the water I heated has boiled already. I'm going to make myself a nice cup of peppermint tea-- the one that my uncles Tito Lynn and Tito Jon gave me last night. Yes, they're sweet (I'm referring to my uncles). :D



It's organic. It's peppermint. And it's caffeine free. Happy is me! :D

Oh, I'm also on Blogger Beta now. Whee! :D

And it won't hurt to dream about something really big this Christmas aside from a Canon EOS Rebel XTI (350D):



sigh

Yes, it's Scarlett Johansson (sp?) for Louis Vuitton.

Lastly, gifts are welcome here. Nevermind if it's virtual. It's the thought that counts. :D

Xmas Stocking
leave a gift for psychedelicgail.blogspot.com
your username:
your gift: (30 characters or less)

get your stocking
dating website

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

omg~ I luv HOUSE too! I just watched the new episode last night with your tito Billy and Julius~ He (House) is very straight forward about everything~ I love it!

12:27 AM  
Blogger KAI said...

Charlotte or Scarlett? Hehe, that bag's nice, and good thing it doesn't have the classic design slathered all over it... Just like Meredith, I've been dreaming of something quite odd on a regular basis, with me in it. Haha, kinda creepy-weird. :)) And I adore House! He's such a jerk in a totally likeable way, for me at least.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITA: yep yep! he's arrogant and sarcastic! we have a love-hate relationship. HAHA!

KAI: OHMYGOD! thanks for pointing it out! HAHA! charlotte! where did i get that? HAHA! at least it rhymes with scarlett! :P

12:51 PM  
Blogger jon go said...

her name really is scarlett johansson.. she just plays a character named charlotte.. :P

2:33 PM  
Blogger jon go said...

by the way, thanks for your comment on us being sweet... that was sweet of you.. :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITO JON: ahhh! okay! kaya i got mixed up! HAHA!

Ngeeeee YOU GUYS ARE SWEET! you always give us little things like the earrings! :D:D thanks! thanks! you're awesome, you two! :D

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home