the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm on a [natural] high


I realize that I am in my better hypnogogic self while caffeine induced. And I am as happy as a bug because my thoughts are shooting here and there inside my head. If only I could do cartwheels I would have done it. Whether it's psychological or it's the endorphin I'm still happyyyyy! :)

Gail's Recipe for Natural High:
1 large cup large coffee (iced/ice-blended/hot)
2 dashes cinnamon powder
2 packets brown sugar
and iPOD Mini (or whatever music player of choice)

Note: Caffeine may come in the form of tea as long as it's not decaf (duh). Peppermint, Lipton regular, or green tea are great variations. Lipton tastes good with a splash of low fat milk and three teaspoonfuls of sugar.

I forgot to buy cinnamon powder at the supermarket today. Papa, ate, and I went to the mall again despite my hatred for the holiday crowd in malls/supermarkets. We went grocery shopping and had lunch at Teriyaki Boy. I finally satisfied my craving for gyoza! Going to Tito Lynn's and Tito Jon's blogs make me crave for FOOD *wails*. Oh, I also found a cute denim skirt at Mango but I don't think I have the heart to spend P4000 on a denim skirt. Maybe if I'm richer by a few thousands or if it goes on sale.

I'm moping a wee bit because my sister went out and she brought my baby iPOD with her. Wahhh! I can go through a day without my celphone but not without my iPOD because music means a lot to me. I know it's annoying whenever I have my earphones cranked up to the highest notch but that's how I feel the music, you know. I don't get why my sister asked for my permission to bring my Mini and not listen when I said she couldn't bring it. Oh well! May it be my Christmas deed for the season-- letting go. Besides, she's getting her own soon and she won't bother me with her ipod borrowing anymore. Okay, I'm greedy. :P

Where are the "chat night" people? I'm referring to my relatives, of course. It's either they finished early or they didn't chat at all. :/

I have a Christmas soundtrack for this year. I've uploaded it on my Multiply. I'll just upload it on Rapidshare so I can share it with you guys. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. :)

Lost awaits! Later, kids!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger KAI said...

Too bad I'm not one of you coffee nuts, hehe. But that cup looks enticing! Anyway, I don't have an iPod, but it's been seducing me for the longest time. I still don't think it's something I need to have, nevertheless, you're right, I also can't go by the day without music.

Have a jolly Christmas, Gail! Enjoy the ham :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger selle said...

Hi gail, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

10:05 AM  
Blogger jon go said...

gaillllll..we chatted until 3pm.. where ere you? waaaaaaaaaaahh...

5:03 PM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

Hmmm...sorry you missed us~ Maybe we just ended when you logged on~ Try again :)

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home