the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

This is a bad start

Lately, I've been lazy to blog. But I've been posting more on my Multiply site. The old photos are viewable by public but the newer ones, I've decided, are for contacts only. Yes, me the girl who has blogs everywhere, thinks it's "private" that way.

I'm full. I cooked Sopas again. And I had two bowls. It's the only food I cook that I eat.

Papa might get an assignment soon. Six parentless years ahead. Whattaway to start the year. I'm going to miss my Papa and Mama. :(

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR GAIL! I talked to your mama last night~ She's not feeling well so we didn't talk long~ I hope for the best for 2007~ I know it will be a difficult time without your MA and PA, but you will still have the rest of the family there (including Tito Jon*) to look out for you guys~ You better teach your Papa how to use the AIM so we can still chat with them when they leave~
HUGS YOU TIGHT****

12:25 AM  
Blogger Bluejedi said...

So sorry for the sad news. This is one of those that you'll never get used to.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Joseph Forest a.k.a. Joselito L. said...

parentless, physically...yes gail! but with the advances in technology, you can still easily communicate with them. besides, we're here with you naman!!! also, just think of the "carnival" you and gwen might get to see!!! hehehehehe

9:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

probably a bad start but could make you a better and stronger person. happy new year!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home