the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, January 5, 2007

GYAHHH! I'm sick! In the literal sense. Rawr. I haven't had sleep yet since 2AM this morning (the time I went to bed after exchanging texts with Alej). This is so not good because I want to go to Pangasinan! To that wedding! I bought a lovely white blouse for that!

Anyway, I stayed up all night feeling the same way I did the night before last night. Except last night was worse because I was shivering even if I was all curled up. When I couldn't find other ways to keep warm (I didn't want to turn off the airconditioner), I put on socks. The thick, fluffy, fuzzy ones that are comfortable for cold temperature. My bones hurt and I couldn't sleep because it was uncomfortable. I should have known this was coming. It's just weird because the day before, I felt I was sick but when I felt my body temperature it seemed normal. Maybe because I was already hot all over. So last night while I lay awake in bed trying to figure out what's wrong with me, I gave up and asked my sister if I was sick. This was around 5AM in the morning. When she said I was I took Bioflu right away. I feel guilty waking her up like that especially if she had to wake up early this morning for work. That was almost three hours ago and I'm still awake. Grawr. I want to sleep! I was going to have a long day today, you know. And maybe see the first day of the Pyrolympics but my father came into the room today to make sure I was okay because he said if I don't get better today, I won't be going tomorrow. NO WAY, MAN! I want to go!!!

I'm supposed to be at Tech4Kids at Greenhills today to meet up with Reggie, Sam, and Arbie. WAHHH!!!!

I know, I'm extra whiney when I'm sick. I should get some sleep now.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger JUN said...

I hope you feel better. You don't to be everywhere you want to be, but, where you're needed. Take it slow with your young life.

1:00 PM  
Blogger JUN said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Joseph Forest a.k.a. Joselito L. said...

for someone who's sick, you do get around everywhere!!! sometimes being sick is your body's way of telling you to take it easy....lessen your activities, get more rest and sleep....and eat & drink more nutritiously!!!

i hope you listen to what your body is saying!!! take care. luv yah!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

that's terrible news! I hate getting sick around the holidays~ I don't like being left out of activities and such~ I hope you get better soon Gaily~
P.S. who is that adorable baby girl on your flickr*?

5:23 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

thank you guys, i'm better now. :)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home