the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

random

I like the fact that there is always something to be excited about everyday.

* * *

There are 10 rolls of film waiting to be processed. I can't waitttttttttttttt. =/ I hope I have find time to drop them off at Digiprint today!

* * *

My phone is dying. :( I dropped it twice the other day. The 2nd time was the hardest. It fell on the pavement from the car when I got up. I used to be a phone person but not anymore. I hate the fact that I need to get a new phone because this orange phone (my favoriteTEST so far) is dying. GRRRRR. :(

I'm using one of our old spare phones, the nokia 6510. so forgive me if I reply "May I know who you are?" because not all my contacts are stored in my sim card.

* * *

I'm waiting for Alej. We're joining the Christmas bazaar at San Miguel Corporation. =) Yey! Wish us luck! We're now business partners too. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home