the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hey all! I know it's not Halloween yet but it will be come midnight but I'll be on the road en route to Tuguegarao, Cagayan Valley (a ten hour drive) and I will be there for five days so... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Speaking of Halloween, you have to watch Alone . It's a Thai scary movie from the maker of Shutter (another hit Thai movie).



Last Sunday my sister and I went driving to Kuya John's place and witnessed a horrible accident along Macapagal Boulevard. This owner jeep crashed into a poor guy's motorcycle! WE SAW THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE IT HAPPENED RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! Everything went on slow motion while it happened-- the jeep crashing onto the motorcyle and the motorcyle being crushed. After the car went passed the whole scenario my sister and I went, "OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! WHAT JUST HAPPENED? IS THE MAN IN THE MOTORCYCLE STILL ALIVE?!" And we were shaking like crazy. When we got to Kuya John's village gate, we went back to the scene right in front of McDonald's Macapagal just to check out if the man is still alive because we couldn't get over what happened and it would eat us whole to leave it all a mystery whether the motorcycle guy survived the crash or not. Thank God! When we got there we saw that there were people helping the guy and his legs were moving so that's a good sign right? It was night so we didn't see the gory details like blood and all and boy was I glad I was spared from that! HAYAYAYAY! BE CAREFUL ALL YOU MOTORISTS OUT THERE! You know what's weird? Both jeep and motorcycle weren't even speeding! I guess one of them wasn't looking that's why they crashed!

I'm glad the dude was still alive. After that we (kuya John, Egy, my sister, and myself) went to BF Homes in Paranaque because I wanted to eat at Sinangag Express! And YUMMMAYYYY! Too bad the nearest Sinangag Express is at Taft! And that's already really far from home. We bought DVDs in Ruins right after and then to kuya John's place to watch the horror movie I mentioned earlier. You know I'm usually a tough cookie when watching horror flicks. I don't scream or anything but while watching Alone? I screamed three times! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SCREAM! It just happened. So anyway, it's scary and you gotta love the twist in the end. WHAT A WELL WRITTEN MOVIE! Watch it, come one!

So yeah. That's it. I'm sleepy but I'm reserving sleep for later during the trip. It's going to be a long drive. I'm going with Alej and his family to spend All Souls Day and All Saints Day there.

So see you all in five days! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

Gaily! I LOVE scary movies, especially ones made abroad~ I'll try to find that one here~ Hope you enjoyed your little trip with Alej and his family~

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home