the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hello, Sniffles. I'm not happy to see you.

My colds are back. Sniffles are back. Teary eyes are back. UGGGHHHH. I hate this. I finished a fresh roll of tissue/toilet paper in just one day. It's annoying! I think it might be the weather-- one day it's hot and the next day it's cold. We're experiencing cloudy, rainy weather over here because of the low pressure area in the Visayas region. I hope it won't progress into a typhoon!

So I'm back to sneezing and taking antihistamine tablets again. Decolgen knocks the living daylight out of me when I finally surrunder to the drowse effect of the medicine. But while I'm fighting it (like now!) I feel weak and groggy. I'm lightheaded as hell.

On the lighter note, it's my favorite season already! In malls and supermarkets, I hear Christmas carols! I see Christmas lanterns, Christmas lights, and Christmas decorations! Isn't that awesome? The weather is also cooler especially at night. I love it! I can't belive it's just 60+ days before Christmas.

I want to blog more especially about my weekend but I'm too lightheaded to think clearly. So I'll go crash now. Good bye!

I'll leave you with my favorite baby picture of ate and me.

WOW LEGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home