the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

sleep? what sleep?

Man, I haven't slept yet. I mean I TRIED to sleep-- closed my eyes and thought about peaceful things but that didn't help. I never learn my lesson-- DON'T DRINK STRONG COFFEE WHEN YOU PLAN TO SLEEP AT NIGHT! But my caramel machiatto wasn't even strong. It's an irony why I still love caffeine despite the effect it has on my body just like alcohol. I hate this. I'm restless. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't.

The fact that I found out yesterday that the Lomo LCA that I've been waiting for for almost a month now isn't coming didn't help me sleep either. I was contemplating on whether to wait for the LCA (made in Russia) or go for the LCA+ (made in China) instead. Then I settled for waiting until the first week of November. If it's still out of stock, then I'll make other plans.

This is bad. I was never good at waiting and being patient but I'm being put the test. Hopefully, something good will come out of waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home