the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Return of the Mad Woman Blogger on Blogspot

It's funny how my name Gail is synonymous to the title The Mad Woman Blogger. Just because I'm online the whole day doesn't mean I'm blogging all the time, you know. But I think I do blog all the time. What am I supposed to do? Talk to myself in the mirror? So what if I like publishing my thoughts online? Does that make me an attention whore? I don't know about that but I just love to write that's all.

So the blogspot is back! Ta-da! I figured since my parents are away and some of my relatives are bloggers themselves, it'll be a good idea to resurrect the public blog so you know, we can comment on each other's posts. Haha! I know, I have really a fun aunt and uncles who are bloggers themselves and since my parents are away too, they'll probably read this blog.

So yehhh, if you took me off your link lists, please put me back. :)

Anyway, this was Saturday night with my best people... my high school friends: Trinoma, Timog for more food and drinks, and then Starbucks. We all coincidentally wore BROWN that night. HOW WEIRD!

It was fun!

Credits to Rash for the photos (he's not in these!).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

Gail! Glad your blogger is back :) I love your pictures on this post~ And I love your new bangs!!! Looks great on you! I think it's great that you keep in touch with your high school buddies~ keep smiling and enjoying life! luv ya!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home