the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, October 26, 2007

warning for future reference.

I suck at grammar and all that technical stuff. I'm the sort of writer who writes what she thinks regardless of punctuation marks and all that technical jazz. I was never good at grammar (the technical aspect of it) and everything I learned in grade school and high school about technical writing and grammar? It all flew out the window. I just follow my instincts when I write and it all flows from there. Maybe sometimes my instincts are just trustworthy that's why I can get away with writing.

I wish I remembered everything because it would have been handy especially when I write technical stuff (regarding legal matters) for my former professor. I forgot about the rules and everything else I learned in school. I wish I could eat a Grammar or Technical Writing book and digest every single rule there is to learn when it comes to writing.

Oh, what an irony! I was considered to write "well" in school but I suck at the technical aspect of it.

So for future reference, sorry if I commit grammatical errors. I really suck at it.

(I decided to put a disclaimer/warning after my father, who reads my blog, corrected a grammatical error I made. Grammar police, is that you? Haha kidding!)

On a slightly darker news....


NAGLUAT AKO. NA-PARDON SI ERAP. GANUN NALANG BA?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home