the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, November 5, 2007

home sweet home

Hello I'm home! The 10 hour (or more?) drive was tiring! I couldn't sleep and we traveled in bad weather (the typhoon was where I came from). There were also five cars in the convoy with radios to boot (HAHA) so the drive was pretty safe. Anyway, glad we got home safe.

My trip was fun. Alej's family (he has a big one!) was very warm and accomodating. They're very nice people that's why I wasn't homesick like I used to be when I'm away from home for a long time. Cagayan Valley has awesome stretches of land, plateaus, hills, and mountains. The landscape is just breathtaking. If I could only stop on every single photo-worthy scenery, I would. But I was too shy to demand a lot of stops for my photo tripping.

We spent the whole day at the cemetery on November 1 until the wee hours of the mornig. I had fun playing with Alej's little cousins (there are so many!) and I think they like me too. That makes me happy. =)

We went to Pagudpud too that's why I'm pretty sunburnt. Ughhh. It's itchy. The place is a five hour drive from Tuguegarao City. The view was breathtaking, the beach too. But there was a horrible experience and I'll save it for later. Or maybe never.

Photos are mostly from film cameras but I have a couple of digital ones. Save the posts for later.

My sister's best friend who lives in Canada is in town for a vacation. And guess what she brought me? IT'S A FISHEYE! =D YEYYY! The box is cute. It has gills! HAHA!

This was waiting for me when I got home. That 10 hour drive in the middle of a typhoon was tiring. I couldn't sleep. =/

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks, Manilyn! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home