the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Winston and Mark's Birthday Party

It was Winston and Mark's joint birthday party celebration yesterday. It was an overnight thing so my Abu Dhabi high school friends and I slept over at Winston's place in Paranaque. It was so much fun. I can't believe that it has been a good year for us because we keep on having these awesome get-togethers. We're closer than ever! I love my brothers and sisters. Hehe!

We hardly slept because of too much laughing and reminiscing about our high school life. Raiza and Jern showed up! We hardly see them. PJ and Paolo too! Kulang nalang si Anna plus Daivy and Mac who are in the States. Ron din pala!

Sunday afternoon, Dar and Cara stayed at my place for a couple of hours after we had lunch near AKIC. After a long time I tried one of Becky's cakes-- Swiss Chocolate Cake. I don't like the crunchy stuff inside but it's pretty good. Oh, and Dar and Cara are in love with Ala. HAHA! :)

Highlights:
- Laughing so loud with Raiza and Jane. Na-miss ko 'to!
- Mind games ulit. Panalo.
- Walking to Burger Machine at 2AM in the morning for a Bulilit Burger and a can of root beer.
- Sexy poses. HAHAHA!!!
- Raiza twisting her ankle because she got scared of a dog.
- Leigh being a director for posing for the camera(s) haha!!!
- Raiza, Jane, and me brushing our teeth with just a jug of water for us three (!!!)
- Raiza, Jane, and me whispering and snickering in the room when we were supposed to be asleep. When Omar and Mabelle woke up and left the room we got scared because we thought they got angry. Moved to the living room downstairs and joined the guys and Leigh.

There are so much more but like they say in the military: What you see, what you hear, when you leave you leave it all here.


There are no words to describe how much I love my friends.

Here are pictures (you know the drill, click on a photo for larger view):









More at my Multiply.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Aletha Jane said...

feeling ko bitin pa yung mga usapan natin. laughtrip talaga. i miss you guys already. ang cute natin lahat sa pictures! haha.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

JANE: jane! bitin nga! huhu! pagbaba kasi natin di makapag usap. :( to be continued yun ha!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home