the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, February 16, 2007

I am egocentric

Random things:

  1. I like peanut butter (not the imported kind but the local Lily's kind because I like it creamy and sweet)

  2. I just ordered a Holga CFN 120. Lomography, here I come! :)

  3. I love Drew Barrymore.

  4. I love Jerry Bruckheimer.

  5. I love Hollister tees because they're comfortable and they hug my hips.

  6. I like cropped pants.

  7. I love jeans.

  8. I love flip-flops, flats, or wedges (definitely no heels for me).

  9. I still don't know how to drive.

  10. I'm graduating on April 24.

  11. My last day of class is on March 23.

  12. I only have one class this semester (once a week) and it's the best class ever. All my Ponsaran classes are among the best I've taken and for my enthusiasm for the subject, I got 1.0 and 1.25 last semester and it was really worth all the recitations/pop quizzes/one-by-one recitations/projects/readings I had to go through.

  13. I seem to act like I'm G.C. (Grade Conscious) when I'm in his class because I like political economy.

  14. I have my shut-up-gail-insert-foot-in-mouth moments when I get carried away talking about things that I am most passionate about (human rights, geek stuff, or my opinions in general..).

  15. Sometimes I honestly feel that not everyone get me. That's why it's really awesome to find someone who likes the same things as I like and someone I can talk to about anything I want without feeling like such a dork.

  16. My current celphone is my best phone yet because of the resolution of the camera.

  17. I like tea and coffee.

  18. Breakfast is my most favorite meal of the day. I can eat breakfast food at any time of the day!

  19. Sustagen Premium is my new addiction. I like mixing it with cold water because that way the tiny clumps of undissolved chocolate powder float on top. I like munching on them.

  20. I always, always open two packets of brown sugar for my coffee and two teaspoons of white sugar for my hot milk tea.

  21. Aside from my rubber ducky collection, I'm starting a beanie baby collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home