the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine, Pueblo, Drew, and Judy

Bears are named according to the McDonald's branches where they were purchased. HAHA!

Drew -- the very first beanie bear! Purchased on the night my college friends and I went drinking at Drew's in Katipunan. Katabi ng McDonald's!

Pueblo -- for El Pueblo- Alej and I purchased this teddy bear there on Feb 3.

Judy-- Alej got her for me. Purchased at the McDonald's branch near St. Jude Catholic School. :)

Valentine-- for Valentine's day. Purchased on Feb 14 at Eastwood Citywalk, Libis.

kulang nalang ng isa! :)

Darn it. I am a teenybopper! HAHAHA!

3 Comments:

Blogger jon go said...

i told you! don't fight it! hehehe..

7:44 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

"don't fight!"

HAHA! I love it! :P

8:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i have the light brown one, bought during one of my OTs a few weeks ago. i named him "Tyler". :)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home