the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Boo-hoo for girly pains. Boo-hoo for craving a slice of black forest cake, no thanks to that advertisement on tv of Aga Muhlach (a Quaker Oats endorsement). Boo-hoo for the Heroes addiction and another extra boo-hoo to Jane because she got me hooked. This happened indirectly, of course. Ahh, the power of blogs.

So about Heroes, I don't download episode per episode because they're available from GoFish via streaming videos. You wouldn't believe how much I love the show. Of course, I still love Grey's Anatomy but you know, both are highly addictive so I don't know which one I like more. I need an external hard drive because the poor laptop's hard drive is going to crash soon because of my mp3s and videos.

You're probably cringing in disgust because of the way I live these days. I am a semi-bum (not in two months, though). But tra-la-la, life is this way and I love it. I'm trying to enjoy it, actually. It isn't that bad. The good thing is that the thesis that I've been revising and revising is already ready to bind. WHEEE! I've put off revising the thesis because I already had a grade for it and then I got sick (I couldn't be stressed out, etc.) and now it's already over. O-V-E-R. OVER!

I need my black forest fix or a chocolate cream chip fix from starbucks. Must. Kill. PMS. Death. to. PMS. *bow*

4 Comments:

Blogger Aletha Jane said...

Good Lord!! YES!! you're officially addicted to HEROES!! i have now someone here to discuss HEROES with. haha!! i promise you'll love it more once you reach the latest episode. So many characters, so many twists. okay, i'm blabbing.

i hate PMS-ing. i'm glad i was over with it last week. parang lagi akong galit sa mundo.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

*save the cheerleader, save the world* don't you love that show?!

12:48 AM  
Blogger KAI said...

Hey, tra-la-la life isn't disgusting, it's a way of living it! And admit it, it's definitely enjoyable compared to drowning in College Algebra, right? Haha.

I'm a Heroes-anatic too! Ok, we got a new term for ourselves, hahaha! But yeah, love this show. I like their new slogan though, the "Are You On The List?" one. I need a shirt!!! :))

3:39 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

JANE: Yesssssssss! I'm on my 14th episode. Will watch as soon as I post replies to comments. YAHOO! :D

TITA BELLE: Yeah, Save the cheerleader, save the world. AWESOME. HAHA! I'm a dork.

KAI: Oh yes, life is good especially with tv shows like GA and Heroes!

I want a shirt too!!!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home