the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

The weather has been crazy cold lately. It is very unlikely for this tropical country. I've been enjoying it, I won't deny it. It's a change from the crazy hot weather we had during the Holidays. But what did I see this morning? I woke up and saw the morning paper on the sofa. "UN Blames Humans for Global Warming", it said. It's all over Google News too. Read the article on global warming here. Scary, isn't it?

Last night was awesome, AWESOME! :) I think I pulled off a successful pasta dinner with spur-of-the-moment garlic bread for Alej and Apple. Then we went to Drew's. The place was packed when we got there so we went downstairs to wait for the rest of the guys. Late, as usual. So we went o McDonald's for a place to sit and aircon. Alej got me the green beanie bear! Green is my favorite color! When we were already complete we walked back to Drew's. Still no vacancy! So we walked to Meat Shop, had one bottle of beer each, and took a cab to Drew's again to see if there was a vacant table to accomodate all of us. Lucky for us, AJ and his FA orgmates were there and they were about to leave so yey! Seats and a table for us!

Man, I haven't laughed and drank that much in ages but it was way fun! Good company, good times. :) When I came home I was tipsy and euphoric but in a good way.

Scelda took tons of pictures. I'm still waiting for her email *hint hint* HAHA!

I will always love my first/original college barkada. Mehn I miss them already!

Today Cara and Darwin picked me up around noon to hang out nearby. I met Cara's niece. She's so cute! She's only two and she likes meeeeeeee! :D HAHAHA! She talks a lot which is sooo cute for toddlers her age. We had dinner at Mr. Kebab and then they dropped me off at Chocolate Kiss Cafe where I met up with Alej.

I got another McDonald's HearTY bear this evening! It's beige! The green one's name is "Drew" after last night when we went to Drew's near Katipunan. The beige beanie bear's name is "Pueblo" because Alej and I got it from McDonald's El Pueblo.

Off to bed now, kids. GOOOD NIGHT! :D I'm on a high because this week was all about catching up with great friends old and new. I've been hanging out with different crowds and I sincerely love them to pieces. I'm pretty blessed for having great groups of friends to hang out with. I think this natural high will last for a month or so. Thank you, Lord. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

what a wonderful post Gaily! It's great to be with friends, just to hang out and act goofy, sounds like so much fun! good times* good times* hehehe

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home