the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, February 9, 2007

Be the Love Generation

Tito Jon thinks I am a teenybopper even if I object. Oh yes, I object with all my might. But I still created this rainbow teenybopper layout. I dunno. Layout is inspired by my love for children, Valentine's Day, world peace and of course, Bob Sinclair's Love Generation (the song I was playing over and over while creating this theme).

Wishing and Hopin'


Tito Lynn has a photographer friend. Browsing through his website full of photos taken by a dSLR wants me to bawl in envy. He travels around the Philippines a lot and goes to these colorful Filipino festivals too. Those are the two things that I really want to do-- travel and take lots of pictures. As if that weren't enough, another tool he uses for his photography is a shiney MacbookPro. Some people just have all the luck (and money). Right now, I am a semi-employed little girl. "Semi" because I work part-time from home. And if everything goes according to plan, in two months time I'm a full-time employee. Unemployed no more. I wish I knew how to handle my finances properly. I want to save up for a dSLR so bad (I'm too shy to ask from my parents, it never was my thing).

Maybe I should buy lottery tickets and test my luck. Mu ha ha ha!

Then again, I am only twenty one years old. I'll wait a few years more and I just might get what I'm aspiring for.

Before I go:

Husssh. Amidala is sleeping! Yes, she's a bald shih tzu once again. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger jon go said...

objection overruled! hehehe...don't fight it! us teenyboppers have to stick together..bwahahaha...

ken is real lucky! he's so tech-savvy... but then again you are so lucky as well.. you're so young! you'll be able to get that dSLR and more..

7:31 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITO JON: I already calculated it. I'm going to save up for it especially when I work full time. SAVE, Gail. SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITO JON: pahabol! you forgot to mention "babyfaces" haha! we're teenybopper babyfaces. in short, IMMATURE. JOKE! :D

1:18 AM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

aaaaaw~ Amidala is adorable! I just want to squeeze her*

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home