the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I spent the entire day at the New World Renaissance Hotel with Alej's family. It was his sister's junior prom. They invited me to stay the night but I wasn't allowed so I spent the day there instead. I got a pedicure and manicure-- french tips! Only, the tips aren't white but platinum silver. Yes, I thought it was weird at first too. I also saw Phine at the lobby! She's a front desk officer there. It was really nice seeing her.

At dinnertime, we went across the street to Greenbelt and ate at Fish and Co. after Angela left for the prom. New York Fish N' Chips is yummy, the shrimp fetuccini too. I haven't been that full since Dampa dinner. Coffee and pass time at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf before the movie. I was literally bloated and dizzy from too much food. And then Music and Lyrics! I love love love the movie! The review can be found here. It's not really a review but my opinion of the movie. HAHA! Laaabo.



I love Drew Barrymore and her character in the movie-- artsy fartsy, weird, frustrated/insecure/talented writer. I love her style too because it's vintage. Those shades, ayayay! And the dress! I like! Hugh Grant is also HILARIOUS. I love him!

It's Sunday. Sunday is a slow day. It's a day to relax. :P Sunday is when everyone stays home and does things together like go to mass, grocery shop or eat out or all of the above.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Aletha Jane said...

*POP! goes my heart!*

i saw this movie today. sooo sweet and funny! i love drew's clothes! and hugh grant's dancing moves... priceless! HAHA!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

So no more red nails?? That was quick! :)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

JANE: HAHA! I downloaded the song! Pati Way Back Into Love. wheee!

JOEY: HAHA! Yeahhh, bye bye red nails. :P Hello, french tips!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Dei Vy said...

omg! me and my brother darwin and my singit sister watched it valentine's night.

we were laughing the entire time!! i was laughing the harest to the point my lil sister was embarassed of me. hahaha. i loved it!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home