the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I love my AUH friends

A couple of the MANY MANY MANY photos from the two days I spent two weeks ago (?) with my high school friends from way back sunny side Emirates days. All of us slept over at Sherwin's studio apartment. At night we went to Chico's place. Chico is Darwin's friend from Mapua. And then we ate at this "pares" place near the apartment (which is just walking distance from CSB Angelo King). Crashed at Ewie's apartment, watched Saw II and fell asleep in the morning. In the morning, Cara and Darwin wanted to have breakfast WITHOUT TAKING A BATH YET! So off we went. HAHA! OHMY I can't believe I just said that here. They're going to kill me. So we had brunch at Pancake House at Harrison Plaza. Still can't believe we didn't bathe!!!! So yeah, the loose t-shirts and unkempt hair are now explained. We went back to Sherwin's place after brunch to take a shower and then Darwin drove us back to Quezon City. I went home for a while and asked my father if I could stay a one night more since it's rarely when we spend this much time with each other. He said yes so I packed my bag again and whoosh! Darwin, Cara, Winston, and Jane picked me up again and we ate at Mr. Kebab for dinner. Alej followed for dinner. Dessert of coffee and cake at Half Moon. Yummy coffee and cake. Then the rest of the high school gang followed. Went to Balcony, this bar near Mumba. Had a few drinks and then to a club to go dancing. I had fun dancing with the girls. Alej joined us too.

When I went home I was sooo tired but very very happy because I love my high school friends. They're awesome and we love each other like brothers and sisters. Isn't that cool? :)

From desert to city, this is us. Eight years of friendship! :) Click for larger photos.



















Guys, sorry, I'm still in the process of resizing pictures. They're too huge for mulitply uploading and I got sick too! :/ Will let you know right after I upload the album, sorry! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home