the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm Alive

Hi! I'm back. I did not just drop off the face of the planet nor did aliens abduct me from sleep. No, I did not go on a sunny vacation in Hawaii. No, I didn't win the lottery and decided to move to Europe basking under the Tuscan sun.

Instead, all I want to say is...

OHMYGOD! I'M REALLY REALLY HOME!!!!!

I want to hug my house. I really really would if I could! I'm just really happy I'm home after five days of being confined to a hospital bed and an I.V. stand. I can finally eat real food other than hospital food and a cocktail of antibiotics and I.V. injections of Buscopan. I can finally walk freely without pushing around my I.V. stand with me. I can move my left hand freely without trying to be extra careful I don't break the needle of the I.V. yessss! I finally walked out of that hospital room where I was locked up like a poor prisoner. Er, a prisoner in a pretty room with cable t.v. and aircon. Hehe.

While I was sick, I felt really really loved when my high school friends (from way back Abu Dhabi) visited me. Nevermind if I was already with them for two straight days and had the time of my life hangiing out with them. (This was the time before I fell sick). So, I'm going to thank everyone who visited me and sorry you had to see me in a poor wasted physical state. HAHA!

Big thanks to the following people in no particular order:
- Papa
- Mama
- Ate (of course, she stayed with me at the hospital)
- Alej (for driving me to the emergency room after my convulsion and hallucinations without panicking or crashing his car...)
- Kuya John
- Tito Lynn
- Tito John
- Nanay
- Tatay
- Tita Susan
- Jane
- Winston
- Sherwin
- Leigh
- Cara
- Darwin
- Angela
- Nana
- Raiza (for texting! I still felt loved.)
- Rasheed (for texting too)

Thank you!!! :D:D:D

Sheesh kapeesh! I'm so happy to be home you have no idea. Oh, internet and laptop. I've missed you! *hugs*

I want to tell you the story of how I ended up in a hospital in the first place and the adventure I had while I was there. But that can wait. I'm too happy to be online again. Haha! DORRRK.

8 Comments:

Blogger monch said...

Hi Gail! Good to know you're feeling much better! When you mentioned the IV (super hassle!) and the food, it brought back memories of my hospital stay ages ago - not fun, but (unfortunately) memorable.

3:39 PM  
Blogger jon go said...

gailllllllllllll!!!!! i'm so happy you're back!!!!! you can now play with your new toys and put them in your blog!!! wheeeeeeeee

6:35 PM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

wow Gail! I had no idea you got sick~ I was told last night chatting with the bros. I'm glad you are better now, wish I could have visited you in the hospital :( HUGS and KISSES!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Mha'ri said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Mha'ri said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Mha'ri said...

hi gail! i understand how it feels! Me myself was confined for a week recently.. and when i got home, i immediately went online.Ü haha.

take care always and i'm glad you're back home

7:10 AM  
Blogger KAI said...

What happened to you? Glad you're OK.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Bluejedi said...

good to know you are back and in good spirits.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home