the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm back for the nth time

Hello, Blogger! Did you miss me?

I'm going to write here again. This blog is 6 years now. WOW. Going back to previous entries is like going for a joyride back to the past. I'll do that some other night because tonight I'm groggy. I'm not feeling well again, it's my head. I can't tell if it's migraine or if it's because I ate ice cream today that's why I'm feeling like this. I REALLY need to see a doctor already. I'm just too lazy to go to the hospital and busy as well. But I can't continue feeling like this because my bad headache routine makes me unproductive every single time.

Oh, my laptop died too. The motherboard gave up on me and Toshiba says I have to pay 26k to replace it with a new one. People advised me to get a new laptop instead of shelling out that much on an old unit but I love my old machine, we've through a lot together. My heart is still broken from losing it because I have a lot of files there-- my music, lots of photos accumulated from the last three years, documents, and programs. But all good things come to an end so I must bid farewell to my old machine. He was hardworking. I'm getting a new one first week of March when Alej goes to Singapore so I can get a good deal from there. I can't wait to use a normal-sized laptop again because I've been using Alej's EEE PC which has a tiny screen. The ironic thing is that I've become used to using a mini laptop that I'm not used to using a normal sized one anymore. The downside is that I don't have Adobe Photoshop nor do I have my necessary "TOOLS" for designing my own blog template. Too bad, I'm actually inspired sans headache right now.

SO!If anyone else still reads this blog, comment on the link below so we can exchange links.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Yay welcome back to Blogger! For the nth time! :))

1:02 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

haha thank you, joey! you keep welcoming me back everytime i come back to blogger. :D haha! but you're a constant blogspot friend. i think i've lost my others because of the constant moving around, i'm a blogger nomad!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

still reading! hahah mwah!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home