the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

clinicals round 2

I just had my first Hep B vaccine shot. Two more to go in the succeeding two months and a booster shot after that. I need to protect myself espcially when I'm doing my clinicals already. Speaking of clinicals, my second rotation starts tomorrow at a lying-in/health center. I'm excited! Except that I went to pick up my scrub suit today because I had it altered and the shop said it isn't finished yet. So I'll have to go back after grocery shopping tonight. Boo!

I went to scout the area last night to see how long it is to drive there. It's pretty far from where I live and driving along Commonwealth in the dark can be pretty scary with the buses and jeepneys ruling the highway. Here's to waking up at 3.30am in the morning again but it's okay, it's worth it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Forest a.k.a. Joselito L. said...

nice to know you're enjoying your clinical rounds.

regarding your waking up early and driving alone thru unfamiliar places....don't you have a classmate you can pass by on the way so you'd have somebody with you?

just a thought to make you feel more safe and at ease driving.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Dei Vy said...

wow. 3:30am. you are a trooper!
naalala ko nanaman yung "instant gail" joke :)) just add coffee.. ftw!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITO: i have to friends na nakikisabay sakin so it's okay tito ninong. i'm safe! :)

DAIVY: ang aga nga e. and yeah, that's why I'm instant gail. just add coffee!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home