the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

saturday shmaterday

I met up with Ate Mia and Maika today for my sister's bachelorette. We had lunch at Gram's Diner (MOA) and I ended up stuffing my face with roast beef and pasta pomodoro. It was yummy but it was already warm when it was served. We had to ask the waiter to reheat the food again because it just killed the appetite. And we had milkshakes too. Blech. I was so stuffed that my tummy ached when I stood up and walked. I'm not complaining, though. I LOVE FOOD.

BUT...my sister's wedding is like two weeks away. I only had my FIRST fitting about a month ago and during this time the designer had to ask his assistant to adjust the top and the gown to make it tighter because I lost weight. Now I'm scared because the designer might end up adjusting the gown to make it looser because I feel that I gained weight. YELP!

I'll just have to spend a little overtime at the gym if I have the time because next week is going to be a busy week for this household.

It's either I really gained weight or it's almost "that" time of the month. The reasons for my fretting. Haha. Sorry I'm such a bubblehead.

I also got my new glasses and I'm wearing them more often now. I no longer squint and I am surprised by how everything is clearer now. Yey! I didn't see my eye doctor for THREE YEARS and it turned out that the old eyeglasses that I was wearing weren't my correct eye grade because I only had those checked at the optical store.

Anyway, I hate MOA. It's too big yet it still gets too crowded on weekends. Or maybe because it was the second day of the 3-Day Sale which we all didn't know. GRRR. And National Bookstore should get their act together because I HATE THEIR SERVICE. THEIR SERVICE SUCKS. Their salesladies should learn how to smile and they should do their job which is TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS not just direct them to "the shelf over there" when I already checked and THERE'S NO CORK BOARD OVER THERE. GRRRR.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home