the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

oh life

I had a shitty day and it's funny how it had to happen during the end of the day. It's amazing how one thing can ruin the whole 24-hours of your whole day. But oh well. What is life without a little drama once in a while?

But the upper was that I was able to chat with Papa after a long while. Heeh. :) I'm always not home in the evenings so yeah, it was okay.

As I speak, Kuya John and my sister are having a difficult time shooing away canine intruders in the property. We don't know how the hell four dogs were able to open our gates but they're here and one of them is ready to charge Kuya John because he tried to shoo them away. So now they're trying to figure out how my sister's fiance can get to his car without being bitten by the fierce dog who came to visit Doods, our apparently hearthrob mongrel. Ate wants me to watch it because she said "it's exciting" but now they come back inside the house and they're no longer as brave as they were minutes ago. "Galit talaga!", she said. HAHA! Oh dearness. What to do now! I'm scared of rabies. These are mongrels, for crying out loud! I'll write a progress report on this lateron.

Anyway, onto photos...these are from my Chinita LCA who is my new best friend and she is named Ella. She goes with me everywhere I go.


light fixtures on the ceiling of a Shell Select on North Luzon Expressway. This was en route to Cagayan. We stopped for a 4AM breakfast of hotdogs, Cinnabons, coffee, and juice.


Along Macapagal Avenue at Tuguegarao City. Across the street of this field of greens was a big watermelon stand. Too bad I wasn't able to take photos of the watermelon. The heat of the sun scared me so I stayed inside the car in the comfort of airconditioning.


I forgot where this picture was taken but I love photos of trees against a backdrop sky. So this was a random shot because I just thought the twigs look pretty.


I LOVE TREES. 'Nuf said.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Macy said...

Love the last two pictures. (: I love taking pictures of trees against the sky, too. (:

10:47 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

Thanks macy! :D

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home