the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, February 25, 2008

doggies' day out

Alej and I played doggie sitters on Sunday for Brody, Almonds, and Ala. Brody and Almonds are Alej's dogs. They are a MalShihTer (Maltese, Shih Tzu, and Terrier) and a Beagle, respectively. Amidala joined the bunch and they were all seated at the backseat where they looked really cute.

We went to Tiendesitas to get the dogs groomed. Ala was very excited. She was so excited that she escaped from her leash and I had to run after her like a lunatic with flailing arms and all as people watched me dash after her. I finally caught up with her when she was about to cross the street. Oh, my heart! There were lots of cars and the good thing was that she was wearing a pink shirt so I got to hold onto the shirt before she escaped.

Four hours later they were all pimped out! Ala with her bows, clipped nails, short hair, and all. She was so cute! I bought her a bandana too, it's pink.

The gang was happy but they were also tired after the whole four-hour pampering/pimping. It was fun and I think we're going to do this again because I want Ala to look clean and proper (HAHA!).

Ala looks smaller now but cleaner. Brody looks like a poodle and Almonds is still the same.

The gang prior to pimpin' them:







The gang after pimpin':



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home