the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, February 11, 2008

The weekend was so much fun!

I met up with my college friends in Makati. It was supposed to be a get-together for Mitchie but because of miscommunication and the text message about a bomb threat, she ended up at Rob Manila and us at Glorietta. Mitch wasn't able to join us in Makati so it was just Apple, Simoun, AJ, Alej, and myself. We had lunch at Mexicali and stayed there for a LONG time because we got carried away reminiscing and just laughing like lunatics. It was so much fun! My cheeks hurt after our lunch get-together. I also saw Tito Jon and Tito Lynn! HAHA! Apple saw them as they were passing by Mexicali. It was hilarious! I had to run after them and banged my knee onto a chair that was on my way in the process.

Lateron Apple, Simoun, Alej, and I had ice cream at Dairy Queen. When it was nearly 6PM we headed to Banana Leaf at Greenbelt for our dinner reservations. Simoun couldn't stay because he was going to be busy the next day so we waited for our blockmates to arrive. After dinner we had coffee at CBTL and talked some more. WHEW. OHWHATFUN!

It was such a fun night. It's been a while since my face hurt, talked that much, and laughed that much all in one day. I can't imagine how my college life was...it was that way everyday-- laughing, talking, and everything else in between. These guys are the best. We're the best block! And those happy times are always relived whenever we have these small get-togethers. These people are my best people because we share the same interests, we have are on the same wavelength, and they gush about movies/books (pao and chezka!) the way I do. I love being around them! They remind me of how great it feels to be surrounded by people who know you well.

By the end of the night I had a migraine and my cheeks still hurt. HAHA! Onto photos!


apple, aj, simes, me, and alej


hmmm, san kaya nag-aaral ng Law si Simoun? HAHA! Dude, make us proud! And we'll be there pag nag bar exams ka na with a big tarp banner with your face plastered on it. GO, SIMOUN! :P Tsaka yung U.P. Law t-shirts namin ni Apol ha! Cmown!


Chex, Gab (Tal's eldest and the first baby of the block!), and Ies. She got the U.P. Centennial Planner for Apple and Bea. WAHH! INGGIT! ANG GANDA GANDA KASI! I want one for commemorative purposes. It's 350 for students and 500 for alumni.


Us with Paoie. Super tagal namin di nagkita ni Paoie. It was more than a year because he went to Thailand to work. Now he's back home and he's still "dashing" according to Dr. Mateo. Haha!


Chezka, Ies, and Bea-- my fellow bookworms.


With Gab gwapo!



Over the weekend, I came into a possession of a new toy: FUJI INSTAX MINI!








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home