the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

teacher's pet

Sorry, I can't get over myself...BUT I'M A STAR STUDENT AT MY DRIVING SCHOOL! Haha! I'm so happyyyy! Well, they don't have star student ranking or whatever but my instructor today was the best instructor they have and he said he wanted to observe if what he heard was true-- that I was a fast learner and that I was already a good driver.

He made me go through tests like the tunnel going to Quezon Avenue from Quezon City Circle because it's always traffic there and it's not just traffic but HANGING TRAFFIC. And he said he only brings the best students there and guess what? I FRICKIN' PASSED HIS HANGING TEST! And he said he was also impressed by me because I AM SO READY to drive on my own. Isn't that awesome? I still have five more hours to go (I took the five hours extra because I thought I needed it) but it's okay, at least when I drive on my own I'll be really ready. He tested my parking skills and reverse driving and both where "Highly Satisfactory", now all I need to do is practice like crazy because I still think my parking needs a LOT OF PRACTICE just for confidence on my part.

Papa already made me agree to pick him up from the airport when he comes home for my sister's wedding. I still have a couple of months to practice. So...GO ME!

Now, isn't Alej glad he has a new driver now? You bet he is! HAHA! I keep complaining how he rarely visits me on Fridays and he keeps complaining about the Friday traffic. He drives manual as well and now I understand why he keeps whining about horrible traffic. It's tiring to drive stick!

Now, my next mission is to ask my sister if I can take the CRV for a spin on Saturday! XD

I'm surprised by how easy it is to learn how to drive. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home