the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

oh, the drama

Over at my Multiply blog, I said:

Years and years after discovering the wonderful world of the world wide web, I have lost my appetite for everything cyberspace.

I want to delete EVERYTHING. =/


Hah. I don't know why I just lost interest. Maybe I need something new or a kick to get me writing again on my blog. I really miss blogging the way I used to. Maybe it's my stupid DSL connection. My ISP has been acting crazy lately, going on and off because of a supposed "problem" that occured overseas. Something like that. I didn't understand the automated message when I called the Customer Service Hotline. I can't even log on my Yahoo Messenger because I'd get kicked out every other few minutes. It's crazy!

Anyway, I'M TIRED. Like really TIRED. It was my fourth day of driving lessons today and I finally tried driving through EDSA. Commonwealth and Quezon City Circle were two days ago and today it was EDSA. I just realized how tiring it is to drive a manual car. People keep saying that it'll be a lot easier when I switch to automatic. Well, it better be! But I'm getting the hang of it. My instructors think that I'm fast learner. Ooooohyeah! And the funniest thing was that I wasn't scared driving along scary EDSA on my first try. I also learned parking today. I need more practice with that. Anyway, lets hope my fearsome self won't be scared into the dark when I try EDSA all by myself WITHOUT THE INSTRUCTOR.

So yeah. That's they only thing new with me.

I can't wait 'til Feb.9 when I'll meet up with my college friends for good ol' college fun. Yeeepeeeee!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

i don't think it'll be a problem driving sans the instructor. cuz then, ALEJ will be there!! *tadaaah*

LOL i'm being retarded right now.. i'm bored!! but seriously though.. everyone's right. it'd be easier for you to drive automatic.

personally though.. i like the convinience of ze automatique cars. hehe. i just never got past getting the hang of stepping on the clutch "just the right way". i either step too hard or i let the engine die. OR OR.. i screech when changing gears from 1st to 2nd. haha.. i was effin "drifting" no more like SKIDDING on the parking lot last year when i attempted to practice stick again. it was pretty hilarious.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mha'ri said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

DEI: but i want to start from manual para marunong din ako manual instead of going the easy way agad. sabi kasi nila pag nag automatic agad you won't learn manual anymore. so far so good, nakakapagod lang haha!

MHA'RI: oh, goody! i want to see your blog too. my email address is gailmoniqueATgmailDOTcom. =)

I'm excited to drive by myself. haha!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Dei Vy said...

oooopppsss. yeah.. that's what i meant.. easier for your to drive automatic if you learned stick first!! my bad. anyway, i wish i had continued driving manual. i've been thinking too.. if and when i get my jeep wrangler for edventures.. i'd get a manual. unless i could find one like my mom's pajero where you could switch from automatic to manual gear for off roading!!! or something like that.

yeah, i regret not practicing it anymore. but hey.. my cousin's beat up tercel is always there waiting for me to practice at the a campus vacant parking lot. LOL

2:15 AM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

wow Gail! Manual??? That's VERY impressive :) I tried manual and I kept stalling the car! Good luck! I'm sure you will pass with flying colors!

12:54 AM  
Blogger KAI said...

Manual? On EDSA? You're a rockstar, Gail! I mean, I've been driving for quite a while now but there's not one freeway here in Texas that's as hectic as EDSA. Plus, stick is way too much for us, haha. So wow! You will definitely find driving everywhere else a piece of cake now.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home