the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Due to insistent (father's) demand, I shall blog even if I have no idea what to blog about. Wahaha.

Today was "zombie day". I had a migraine attack last night until mid-day today, which was annoying because naturally it made me sleep shallow. I wasn't able to sleep well so I floated through the day like a ZOMBIE. I tried so hard to perk myself up with instant coffee for lunch (with food, of course) and then a can of Coke when I dropped by the meat shop (Monterey Kapitolyo) with Alej and his mother.

Better now. Ibuprofen or Mefenamic Acid usually does the trick and yes I am aware that Ibuprofen can soupify my organs. So believe me when I say that I try my very best to make medication as my last resort.

Apple texted this afternoon and told me that Mitchie is coming home next month. We're going to meet up since I haven't seen Mitchie-poo for almost over a year I think. Anyway, she's based in Singapore now so I really miss her. I suggested that we meet up at Robinson's Place (aka U.P. Manila's Student Center Extension) just like the good old days when we'd have lunch there every single day. So I can't wait! We'll have lunch, a movie, and then coffee afterwards. Ayayay! I hope the rest of the gang can join us like Aj, Simoun, Sceldskee, Pao P. and Vanesh. You know, the good 'ol people that I used hang out with in college? Hayyy...bakit ganun parang ang tagal na!

Also, I'm getting the LCA on Saturday. HOLY COWWWWWWWWWW. THIS IS ITTTT!!!!

That's it. I'm going to hit the sack now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home