the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, January 7, 2008

post-holiday woes

If there's a "pre Holiday blues", I bet there's a "post Holiday woes" too! Let me show you my point:

I'm pretty sure I gained a ridiculous amount of weight from ridiculously eating too much for the holidays-- my sick sad excuse for stuffing my face with anything that's edible. Haha. Maybe not. But I HAVE been eating a lot since Christmas. I love food, what can I do if I eat a lot?

Anyway, Christmas and the New Year is over. I should be back to my "normal" eating habits-- like eat only during meals!

Hours after dinner I'm still stuffed from my dinner of shrimp tempura, yakimeshi rice, and the new Laksa with Crispy Porkchop noodle soup from Pao Tsin. I just had that last night for dinner and I craved it again today. It's yummy, I tell you. If you love Asian food as much as I do then you'll like the Laksa noodle soup from Pao Tsin. I'm not being biased because of Tito Jon but IT'S REALLY REALLY GOOD and CHEAP too!

I really want to stay healthy this year but why is it so hard to even BEGIN to stay healthy? Ughhh.

4 Comments:

Blogger jon go said...

laksa from paotsin eh? hehehe... i'll try it.. :)

i like this layout! :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Dei Vy said...

that noodles sounds good *salivates*

haha. i'm struggling with eating healthy too. it's so hard when you're used to eating junk food kasi. i try to stuff my face with salad pero nakakasawa no matter how much i change the dressing around!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

In my teen years, I used to be able to stuff my face with so much junk, and I never seem to get full~ Now-a-days, that's not the case anymore~ All the weight goes to my things and belly, wish it could go to other places that needs meat, lol~

10:49 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITO JON: sarap super. i want more. i'm craving for it now. =/

DEI: you should try it when you go home. tito jon's sister owns pao tsin and he's the one who does the mixing of the stuffing. =)

TITA: yeah that's why i might as well stuff my face with everything i want to eat now because in the near future i won't be as lucky for anymore. haha!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home