the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, December 14, 2007

I don't remember when I started hating instant/cup noodles but it probably was after finally believing what those cups of MSG can do to your health. But just a couple of minutes ago I was at the kitchen and when I opened the cupboard, I saw cups of instant noodles. So now an ongoing battle is raging inside my head-- to eat or not to eat Lucky Me Instant La Paz Batchoy. UGGGGHHHHH.

Onto happier and shinier things, I'm better now compared to my grumpy self the past few days. It's the lack of sleep. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. It started when I had an upset tummy so my biological clock got used to waking up at the wee hours of the morning only to wake up a couple of hours after.

I watched the last episode of The O.C. last week and I only liked the show after I saw the ending. How weird! I have short attention span for long running shows because I can't wait week after week for an episode. I usually buy DVDS so I can watch as many episodes I want.

I'm sleepy and it's still early. =/ Adios!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Dei Vy said...

oh man! don't even get me started. i looooove noodles. i used to live for noodles. maggi chicken noodles was the best. i liked lucky me instant pancit canton and i could never get enough of the bulalo instant cup noodles.

it wasn't until last year, my friend emily pointed out that those noodles (well, instant once atleast) has high sodium content. so, i was thinking like nah, it's just 500mg.. relax. 500 won't kill you! well, when i checked my bulalo package and it had 3,000 mg. dun dun dun! it's not even about the msg anymore. those things are made of pure salt, i tell you.

i haven't had it since then. i still eat pancit canton though.. once in a while, when there's nothing else to eat! sucks!!

why can't they come up with organic ones that's just as tasty as the unhealthy ones?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

just don't eat these noodles often.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

DAIVY: whooaaaa 3000mg is a lot! yeah i just had a cup but i'm not going to have one in a long time unless it's the japanese nissin cup seafood noodles. that stuff is sooo goood!

TIOHEM: my sentiments exactly. =)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home