the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've been sick since yesterday. My bones hurt and my head too. It's funny and strange because yesterday Alej wasn't feeling peachy either. He said he wasn't feeling well and his back ached. We haven't seen each other for days so it's strange that both weren't feeling well. In the evening we both started feeling better so he figured we'd go to the get-together at Starbucks Silvercity but we went to the mall to have dinner first and pick up my sister who went there from work to do grocery shopping. But Alej's back started to ache again so we just went to my house. When we got home, a couple of hours later before bedtime when Alej left, I felt sick again. My body started to hurt (IT'S THE BONES) and I couldn't sleep properly because I was feeling very cold. I wore a sweater, socks, and pajamas to bed but that still didn't warm me up.

When I woke up I was still feeling week with a headache so I took paracetamol again and dozed off.

I'm feeling better now. I hope I'm not going to get sick again. I took vitamins already and what's with me being sick all the time? I hate it! =(

1 Comments:

Blogger Bluejedi said...

Hi Gail. Just dropped by your blog to greet you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!

I think what you need to feel better is the gadget Clocky. You will be running in no time.

Sige ingatz kayo dyan.

Bluejedi

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home