the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

happy birthday and happy engagement (meron ba ganun?)

Hey shorty, it's my sister's birthday! XD Ewwww she's old. Haha, kidding. She's 24 and she's engaged to be married to her boyfriend of 4 years, Kuya John. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!

Manilyn, one of my sister's best friends in high school back in Abu Dhabi, is staying with us for two weeks while she's in Manila. I'm using her shiney white iBook G4 because my sister's chatting with my parents using my laptop. Man, I NOW REALLY WANT A MACBOOK! XD It feels good under my hands! I'm hoping to make the switch too but I'm too poor to buy it for myself. I'm waiting for the heavens to open up and drop me a shiney white Macbook.

I'm sleepy...we came home from Starbucks, Silvercity a few hours ago. We had three slices of cake and coffee. My favorite Dome Cake is available again! A year ago the Dome Cake was phased out. I hope it's here to stay! It tasted realllyyyy good. YUMMYYYY! And then we (kuya John, Alej, Manilyn, my sister, and I) waited until midnight when we got home to say hello to Ate's birthday.

My sister, uncles, and Manilyn think that my new header looks like Sadako. Yes, it was meant to be scary. Mu ha ha ha!

Logging off. Good night,kids!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail
Posted 05/11/2007 00:52

I don't know you...but I saw you that day and it will forever haunt my memory. I'll never forget you. May you rest in peace... I'll always pray for you.

- you posted this for one atty. analy mangalindan... with all due respect, may i ask when did you see analy? do you know something about what happened to her that day? we need your reply.. we needed to know the truth about her death.. e-mail us at grendis24@yahoo.com.. any information you can extend to us will be of great help. thank you!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home